What we need from you:
- Send us an email before going through the checkout process. Let's get in contact and figure out a game plan together for your project. We don't want to go into your project blind. Once we've had some communication we can move forward together to bring you a great mix!
- Bounce the final mix of your full song. When doing this you will need to ensure a few things: Make sure your mix is not clipping. We recommend a peak volume of -6dB so ensure plenty of head room for mastering. Also, make sure you leave the audio tail on your song. You don't want an abrupt ending to your song so leave yourself an extra measure or two of space at the end of your track; we will trim it back during mastering. Last, but not least, leave all master channel processing off when bouncing your final mix. This means no compression, filters, EQ, limiting, or anything of the like.
- When naming your mixed track please use the following naming convention: Artist-Song-BPM
- You must use Google Drive for sending us your song file. No other forms of file sharing will be accepted.
- Enter the URL link to your song file in the appropriate field in our Master Package Informational Form that you fill out before you checkout. Please ensure we have permissions to the linked file you send us so we can access and download it right away.
Thank you for your interest in His Creation Audio services. We look forward to working with you! If you have any questions please refer to our FAQ or Contact us.